Your module is not being displayed because it is configured with an incompatible Module Style.
In the settings panel, change the Module Style setting to Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
If you are new, please read a Letter from our Director James Williams
For everyone else WELCOME BACK. Below is important information for the upcoming season.
FALL SOCCER 2018 SOCCER REGISTRATION IS OPEN- REGISTER AT PRYAA.SIPLAY.COM
1. No rate increases. Same as spring registration rates. 11 years old and younger $150 and 12 years old and older $160 for registration and this does NOT include the uniform kit which is sold separately. Uniform kits are $45 and they contain a reversible jersey, a pair of shorts, and a pair of socks.
2. Same uniform. If you have a uniform that fits, you don't need to order one OR you can order parts of uniforms. HOWEVER, no free swaps. Uniform kits are $45 and they contain a reversible jersey, a pair of shorts, and a pair of socks. When you register, you will be able to order parts for those returning players.
3. Fall Mandatory Parent meetings schedule/location/times will be posted by 28 July. You only have to attend one session. Each session is about 1 hour and that includes a quick tour of the soccer fields, weather permitting. Location is the pavilion closest to the soccer fields at Peachtree Ridge Park, 3170 Suwanee Creek Road, Suwanee, GA. Please bring the player with you as kids are WELCOME and they may have questions too. You can bring a pet but they are not allowed on the soccer fields.
4. Preseason workout sessions schedule for 8 years old and up will be posted by 28 July. Each session is 90 mins long and it is for players registered and paid for the fall 2018 season ONLY. Players need to wear shin guards, socks covering shin guards, soccer cleats, comfortable workout clothing, bring PLENTY of water, a soccer ball and a great attitude. They will be running a lot so they need to show up hydrated and let the volunteer coach know if there is a medial condition the coaches need to know about. This needs to be disclosed privately in advance of the training session.
5. Team Assignments notifications by 25 August. The coaches should be contacting you as well that weekend.
6. Regular season practices start the week of 27 August. Practices days are determined by the volunteer coach once they are confirmed. They will be confirmed by 25 August. 7 years old and younger practice 1 day a week for 1 hour. 8 years old and up practice twice a week for 1 hour each time.
7. Regular season games start the weekend of 8 September. Most games are usually on Saturdays, however, there may be a few Sunday afternoon games. The season will be over by the 2nd or 3rd week in November. Home games are played at Peachtree Ridge Park, 3170 Suwanee Creek Road, Suwanee, GA and away games may be played at another park within 30 to 45 mins away from our park.
REGISTER FOR FALL SOCCER AT: PRYAA.SIPLAY.COM Notes: 1. If you are new, then you will need to create an account. 2. Make sure you order a uniform kit when you register.
Contact James at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.