Your module is not being displayed because it is configured with an incompatible Module Style.
In the settings panel, change the Module Style setting to Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
If you are new, please read a Letter from our Director James Williams
For everyone else WELCOME BACK. Below is important information for the upcoming season.
Important Information for Spring 2018 Season
Peachtree Ridge Park Address: 3170 Suwanee Creek Rd, Suwanee, GA 30024
*Soccer fields are located at the back of the park near the baseball/softball fields, Stay on the main road until it runs into the parking lot. Soccer fields will be on the right inside the large fence.
1. Uniforms- They should be in the 1st week in March if you ordered one. They will be either given to your coach or a table will be setup on the soccer fields and an email/text will be sent out notifying parents.
2. Schedule- Should be ready and posted by the 1st week in March.
3. First games- Official season starts the 1st week in March.
4. Gear- Make sure your kids wear soccer cleats, socks covering shin guards, shin guards, have a ball and bring plenty of water to all practices.
5. Practices start the week of 19 Feb.
6. Lights- we have portable lights, please don't let the kids get near them.
7. Save the date- 1st Saturday in June for a Soccer Banquet.
8. Make sure you texting is enabled in your profile. You can add more than one phone number and email.
9. SIPLAY App- It is still a work in progress. It is better to login and communicate. More details to come as progress is made.
10. Coaches should be contacting parents on 18 Feb.
11. Field status on pryaasoccer.com will only be updated for GAMES only not practices.
12. Field closures will be sent out via email and text.
13. PICTURE DAY- 10 MARCH 2018. Schedule forthcoming.