Your module is not being displayed because it is configured with an incompatible Module Style.
In the settings panel, change the Module Style setting to Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
If you are new, please read a Letter from our Director James Williams
For everyone else WELCOME BACK. Below is important information for the upcoming season.
PEACHTREE RIDGE PARK -3170 SUWANEE CREEK ROAD, SUWANEE, GA
SPRING SOCCER 2019 SOCCER REGISTRATION IS OPEN- Go to pryaa.siplay.com
1. Mandatory Parent meetings, Preseason workout schedule for 8 years old and up and Coaches meeting dates are posted at this link: SPRING SOCCER 2019 IMPORTANT DATES
2. Spring Soccer 2019 Facts Sheet is posted at this link: SPRING SOCCER 2019 FACTS
3. Practices start the week of 18 February 2019. Volunteer coach determines practice day(s) and time(s).
4. Games start the 1st weekend in March 2019.
5. Costs: Under 12 years old $150, over 12 years old $160-- Uniform kit $45 sold separately
Contact Soccer Director James Williams at email@example.com
ALTERNATE REFEREE PROGRAM 2019
Alternate Referee Program Details:
1. Must be at least 12 years old.
2. If over 18, must be able to pass a background check.
3. You must login and register at pryaa.siplay.com
4. Must be able to work at least 4 to 5 hours on Saturdays during the season starting March 2019.
5. Must be able to work at least one Sunday afternoon, if needed, from 1pm to 4pm.
6. Must attend at least 3 two-hour scheduled training sessions AND referee at least one scrimmage. Training Schedule is forthcoming.
7. Must be able to pass a verbal soccer game test after training sessions but before scrimmage.
8. Must be able to run up and down the fields during the game.
9. Must be able to withstand the feedback from the parents and coaches.
a. U8 & below: $7 per game
b. U10 to U12: $10 per game for the Center (Head) Referee
c. U10 to U12: $7 per game for the Assistant Referees
11. You will be placed in a pool of referees and assigned games as needed. Based upon the number of referees and games available, you may have an off weekend.
12. Attend ONE of the info sessions to get more details.
a. 15 Jan- 6pm at Peachtree Ridge Park, 3170 Suwanee Creek Road, Suwanee TURF FIELD
b. 17 Jan- 6pm at Peachtree Ridge Park, 3170 Suwanee Creek Road, Suwanee TURF FIELD